1. ETH Postdoctoral Fellowship [$250,000], ETH Zurich, Jan 2016 - Jan 2018
A program intended to foster high-potential, young researchers who have already demonstrated excellence in terms of internationally competitive achievements in the early stages of their professional careers.
2. The Graduate Student Service Award [$1000], University of Colorado Boulder, Spring 2015
An annual award that recognizes a graduate student for exceptional education, humanitarian, civic and other service to the community.
3. Spring-break for Research Grant [$850], University of Colorado Boulder, Spring 2015
20 grants are awarded to graduate students across engineering disciplines. The graduate student hosts an undergraduate student over the spring break in the laboratory to assist in research.
4. The Graduate STEMinar Grant [$375], University of Colorado Boulder, Fall 2014 & Spring 2015
10 grants/semester are awarded to graduate students across campus within the STEM fields. Each grantee receives a monetary award and is invited to write a short paper about his/her STEM research.
5. International Student Grant [$2,000], University of Colorado Boulder, Spring 2013
An International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) grant for students in at least their second year at CU-Boulder. The winners receive monetary awards.
6. National Science Foundation Phononics 2011 Student Fellowship [$1,500], May 2011
11 Fellowships are awarded to students across the United States. Each fellow receives a monetary award to assist with the travel expenses for attending the Phononics 2011 conference.
7. Outstanding Academic Achievement Fellowship [$5,000], Aerospace Engineering Sciences, Aug 2010 University of Colorado at Boulder
A monetary prize awarded to selected aerospace graduate students for excellence in their academic studies.
8. Communications Minister Award [E£3,000] for best graduation project, Operations Research, July 2006 Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University
A yearly competition among all graduates regarding the quality of senior projects and its impact on the society. The recipient gets a monetary prize and a certificate from the Egyptian minster of communications.
9. Leadership and Volunteering Appreciation Certificate, Operations Research, June 2006 Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University
The dean hands 5 certificates during the graduation ceremony in recognition to exceptional leadership and community services provided during undergraduate years.